Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Nescafe drink from 7-eleven

Months ago, Bugis, everyday will go down there. First thing i reach there is to goto 7-11, buy 1 or 2 can of nescafe coffee, latte/black coffee/roast or something. It taste near good .. at least is
easy to get and drink, is chilled tough. I will also quick browse through the magazine rack, see any new issue, esp. Stuff(electronics gadgets) and FIRST(local movie mag, aka my precious..) mag.

1 thing they lack are, maple ppc cards. Boy, how i miss maple when at Bugis.
Real into maple.

Weight at that time maybe is about 70kg plus.
Now, weighs 60kg, to my surprise. One day, i juz curious den weighs my self ...
I go "wow, so thin now" . What have happen, i slim down without me knowing.

Miss are those people i get to know at Bugis, the "flee market", opposite Bugis Junction.
Also the market food there.

No comments: